Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Rogue Engineers selling unauthorized, un...
Rogue Engineers selling unauthorized, unrestricted versions of Maxi Sys Software ?

2319 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-09 00:03:09

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2016-02-08 16:35:24
         At one time around 2013 or so Autel planned to have at least a half dozen major OE manufacturer's J2534 programming flash files supported and Maxi Sys tablets to run with unadulterated OE software and have the J2534 program files be downloaded from Autel's servers and done right off the Maxi Sys Pro tablet.
      I can't understand why some of the brightest engineers that did not see this vision fulfilled , why they still can't bypass the lawyers and sell 1TB external hard drives containing all the pure unadulterated , unhydrogenated, unmolested, unstreamlined, un- optimized,un Autelized or Strap Onified modifications of repair software and  J2534 software we would ever had need for cars older than 2013 done right  out of their basements  during Chinese New Year Festival creating Cockheed Skunk works  OE software on 1 terrabyte external hard drives for expired MaxiSys scanners in time for The Year of the Rooster,( Rat, Dog  or whatever animal ) Just an idea to toss around  and make some extra money on the side .I hate all these Big car companies that outsource our jobs , make it so hard to fix their Sh@t. They would build cars and things in Africa if it were cheaper F'em

•   Level 4   
    (158) points
    Jerseykat1

2016-02-09 00:03:09 (Reply to:witsend)

There was one guy selling a laptop as you described (minus the programming files) on eBay but i believe he got shut down. However thats an awesome idea, i just believe that noone is doing it because the market may be tooo niche.. HOWEVER if such a file with instructions were to get leaked on a bittorrent site. I am not saying that i would not download it. cough cough. 
  Total1 Pages